25 June 2020
Dear Families and representatives,
We would like to ask for your support in helping us discourage people from restricted postcodes to not attend Aberlea during the lockdown period.
A list of restricted postcodes can be viewed here www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/restrictions-restricted-postcodes-covid-19
Exceptions may be made for compassionate reasons only. Specific visitation conditions will be negotiated on an individual basis.
A reminder of the following:
- All visitors must have their 2020 flu vaccination and must be able to provide evidence prior to visiting.
- All visitors must be over the age of 16.
- All visitors will be screened on arrival.
- One visit per resident per day of 1-2 people.
- Visits kept to a 30 minute duration
- Visits are to occur in the residents room. We ask that visitors remain in the residents room for the duration of the visit.
- please remember social distancing when visiting.
- please ensure that you make an appointment to visit.
We thank you for your support and understanding during this time. We also ask that you share this message with your family members.
If you have any further questions or would like to make an appointment please contact me on 0475055394.
Resident Liaison Officer