Aberlea in Mortlake is looking for exceptional Personal Care Workers to provide in-home care for our growing client base.
Permanent Part Time and Casual positions are available for Personal Care Workers who genuinely want to make a difference in people’s lives, by supporting our clients to maintain their sense of independence and wellbeing.
Is this you?
- Cert III or IV in Individual Support/Aged/ or Community Care.
- Commitment to the principles of Consumer Directed Care.
- Experience in caring for people with dementia?
- The ability to take initiative and to solve problems.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs.
- Proficient IT and medication management skills.
- A desire to be a member of a great team.
- A current Australian Driver’s Licence with your own reliable, registered and comprehensively insured vehicle.
- A current Police Check.
We offer our staff professional development opportunities, PBI salary sacrificing and flexible working conditions.
Please send your comprehensive application with covering letter to: Debi McAuliffe via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on (03) 5599 2901