Aberlea Inc. in Mortlake is seeking applications from qualified Personal Care Assistants for permanent part time and casual positions. We are not just an Aged Care Facility; we are our residents’ home and we are seeking the most talented workers to make this possible.
As a Personal Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing tailor made care to residents though developing strong relationships with assigned residents. You will ensure that all care provided is to the highest standard and in line with agreed care plans made by residents/families and the admissions team.
What you will be doing
- Using pre-agreed care plans to provide the highest standard of care to residents
- Assist residents with personal care duties including feeding, showering and toileting as well as serving meals
- Help residents with mobility and activities around the facility
- Communicate clearly with residents, developing strong relationships with both residents and families to address any further needs or requirements
- Be responsible for actively updating all resident notes in a timely manner
What we are looking for
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Individual Support
- Previous experience working within a care role with experience working in an Aged Care Facility advantageous
- Clear communication skills and a strong customer focus to ensure that residents are put at the front and centre of all that we do
- A flexible approach to working, adaptable to different shifts on offer
What we can offer you
- Salary sacrificing to ensure more money in your pocket each fortnight
- The chance to progress and develop within our business;
- Regular comprehensive training and education.
Please send your comprehensive application with covering letter to: email@example.com or phone Phil Irvine on 03 5599 2901 for further details.
Applications close on Friday, January 1.