We have some exciting news for families today. As of 10am this morning we were able to return to our pre-gastro visitation.
Please reminder of the following:
- All visitors must have their 2020 flu vaccination and must be able to provide evidence.
- All visitors must be over the age of 16.
- All visitors will be screened on arrival.
- One visit per resident per day of 1-2 people.
- Visits kept to a 30 minute duration
- Visits are to occur in the residents room.
- Please remember social distancing when visiting.
- Please ensure that you make an appointment to visit.
We thank you for your support and understanding during this time. If you have any further questions or would like to make an appointment please contact Resident Liaison Officer Debi McAuliffe on 0475 055 394.